Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok here it is... my first post... I know I'll have one viewer LOL


Well, this is it.. My big debut..... Don't worry when I make it big I'll remember the little people.LOL At least there'll be one viewer as I will preview this myself when I'm done... Smart huh? Heck- I might even post a reply...

Ok here is why I decided to make a blog....... I've been bitten by the Cricut Bug. It must be some kind of malaria as I don't seem to be recovering anytime soon. I have lurked the message board at cricut.com and eventually even joined and have made a few posts. Some of the items I've scraplifted... so I just want to put that out there. If that is a problem for you, I apologize. I am inspired by other's. That's how I roll....

So here and now, I will post a pic of a random card I've made. I hope you enjoy... As I get a better with this whole "blog" thing I hope to leave you all leaving wanting more....
Well, look at that.. It's an Easter card.. Yehaw... this is actually one I came up with all on my own... I used the cricut easter cart and even tempted the gods while using the sewing machine to do some stitching. I'm so close to being a pro lol... Actually truth be known... I make my hubby thread the damned thing for me because I still don't know how. Nor have I tried to learn. Why when he'll do it for me?!?!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

impressive. who knew? :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow...to think that your most loyal life follower didn't even get Sewing-Machine-Fairy honorable mention. :o( jk....Great blog! Love it! Love you!
Can't wait to Cricut!