Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 time to make those projects...

I have had several things in the back of my mind that I've been wanting to create... I have the hardest time actually making something for my own purposes. So, I'm going to make a list of things that I've been "going" to craft and see how well I do at actually making them!

1. Birthday Planner, a perpetual one. A binder is what I'm thinking with pockets on each page to hold cards for that month. I have a bill planner that I use that I bought that is similar.
** i've already cut my chipboard to start this.

2. I romantic corset album I purchased at the Creating Keepsakes convention in Nashville this past summer

3. A recipe binder with my fave recipes, this project I've been "buying" things for a million years now and even bought a recipe binder to alter to my own likings. Just need to do it. I've even bought several packs of G45 Domestic Goddess papers just for this.

Ok, I'm sure there is more. But these are the first 3 that come to mind that have been yearning to take up my crafting time.

Before I can start on these, I have to finish a baby album I'm working on for a shower I'm attending, bday cards for both my boys, husband, and MIL. They are all in the month of January.

No comments: