Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas Stocking Card (Doodlecharms)


Here is the second Xmas tree I completed today.

Carts used: Doodlecharms for the stocking. cut at 3.5" then I also layered it on cereal box chipboard cut the same. Used the shift key to get the layers. I embossed the layered pieces with Swiss Dots in the Cuttlebug.

From My Kitchen: Gingerbread man cut at 1.25" and then traced over his features with a colored pencil (versamark watercolors)

Christmas Noel: Bear cut at 1.25" and did the same tracing.


Ofcourse, after going to the Scrapbook Expo and scoring some Cat's eye chestnut Roan, I'm addicted to it now by the way... I inked all layers and edges of papers.


I had a little wire candy cane from my stash and some greenery that I used to "Stuff" the stocking.

Stamped a sentiment and as Emeril would say "BAM!!!"


No comments: