Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas in JULY!!!!!!!!!! Card One Prim Tree (Christmas Cheer Cart)


Yes-- you heard it.. Christmas in July... No I've not lost my mind... well that's up for debate I suppose..

Anyways... I'm in a card swap on the Cricut MB and I'm working on 10 cards for Xmas. I have officially completed 2 today. Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!


This first one is of a Primitive/Country tree.

Carts I used: Christmas Cheer p 105. I cute the tree at 4" and also the shift feature at 4". I also layered them on to cereal box chipboard cut at the same sizes. That gave it more depth.. And since I have 2 teenage boys, we always have empty cereal boxes to use...

I then inked all edges of all layers with Chestnut Roan Cat's eye before layering. I popped the top layer on the second with foam dots.

I faux stitched around the tree and topped it with ribbon, button, and a threaded bow.


I used Paper Studio's Heart Warming Holiday pack that I got at Hobby Lobby.


Enjoy....

No comments: