Saturday, July 17, 2010

I rec'd my Happy Mail from Lisa today

I can't tell you how excited I was when Duane (hubby) came home from the post office this morning and low and behold he was carrying a package for me. What could it be you ask....

JULY HAPPY MAIL from Lisa on the Cricut MB!!!! She was very good to me..
This is what I got:
1. Tim Holtz alterations floral die (wanted this very badly-- never in stock at the stores)
2. Tim holtz grungepaper--- same story as above... SO EXCITED to try this out
3. Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distress ink
4. Color Box Chestnut Roan ink (my fave to ink with)
5. Prima say it with pearls-- a really nice grey one
6.5 handmade grunge flowers that I think she used UTEE on They are really cute. I'll post a pic of the flowers later..

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My grantor gets the Grantor Award!!!

No comments: