Friday, July 16, 2010

My first Blog awards




I'm excited to share that I have my first blog awards... I have finally made it to the "big time"!!!


Ok maybe it's not the lottery but I'll take it proudly with a big ---HECK YEA!!! Probably I'll struggle posting them and then I have to share them with other ones.... YIKES>>> blog posting is not my stong suit.... Errr goes nothin'
Here are 10 blogs I like to go for inspiration....
Purtty Paperz
Jooniper's Hobby Area
Soft Side of Sandi
Pumpkin & Spice
Greenbean's crafterole
Love Life's Little Pleasures
Organized Chaos
Popsicle Toes
A Place to be Happy...
Capadia Designs
Unfortuneatly I have no earthly idea how to link their blog to their names... PLEASE someone enlighten me...

1 comment:

Denine said...

Awwwww.... Congratulations!!!

Whoo Hoo!! (jumping and clicking heels) :)